I’ve got the day off due to a blizzard that was supposed to hit here today! We ended up getting a few inches of snow followed by a wintery mix and lots of rain! Well, I figured today was the perfect time to try a new recipe & here I am to share it with you guys because it was so darn delicious!
I am a huge fan of Kodiak Power Cakes! Not only are they easy to make, they are:
- High in protein – 14g per serving
- High in Fiber – 5g per serving
- Contain no preservatives!
Here is what you will need for this recipe:
- 1 Box of Kodiak Power Cakes – Protein Packed (pictured below)
- 1 .85oz. packet of Chocolate PB2 or 4 tablespoons (pictured below) – for extra flavor add more!
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 spoon
- 1 spatula
- 1 can of cooking spray
- 1 non-stick frying pan
- Approximately 1 cup of water
- In a mixing bowl combine 1 cup – 1 1/4cup pancake mix with 1 cup of water & 4 tablespoons of Chocolate PB2. Mix vigorously until you get a battery consistency. Add more water or mix as needed – should look similar to photo above.
- Spray frying pan with non-stick cooking spray and turn stove on low.
- With a large tablespoon add pancake batter to the pan. I cooked about 3 at one time – recipe makes 7-8 pancakes.
- Cook until lightly browned then flip to other side with spatula.
- Once both sides are lightly browned; remove from pan with a spatula & place them on a plate to cool.
They should look similar to the picture below:
VOILA! ENJOY! Let me know what you think!!
Thank you as always for following my journey! @meretherunner14